Looking for a classroom with specific equipment? Does your classroom support distance learning? Review the classroom descriptions to determine which classroom meets your needs.
MTEI maintains a library of classroom equipment that you may use in your classroom. Request the equipment you need for your class. Depending on your request, we may add the equipment to your classroom, or loan it to you for a period.
Available Loaner Equipment
Our equipment library currently includes the following classroom technology:
- Tablet Computers (Microsoft Surface for short term trial only)
- Document Cameras
- iClickers & Bases
- Wacom Drawing Tablets
- Audio / Video Equipment
- Video Cameras
- Video Splitter
- Laser Pointers
- ID Card Reader
If we do not have the equipment you need, complete the request form and suggest that we purchase the equipment.
Equipment Checkout Policy
- All equipment is reserved on a first-come basis.
- A request for equipment needs to be confirmed by MTEI before reservation is completed.
- Equipment may be used only by members of Cornell University.
- Equipment should be used specifically for engineering courses and/or engineering outreach.
- Equipment is to be treated with care. If equipment is in a faulty condition or damaged, the borrower or his/her department will be held responsible for its repair or replacement.